Here is the updated scientific production of the TIMC-IMAG Laboratory
(Techniques for biomedical engineering and complexity management – Informatics, Mathematics and Applications – Grenoble)
The TIMC-IMAG laboratory gathers scientists and clinicians towards the use of computer science and applied mathematics for understanding and controlling normal and pathological processes in biology and healthcare. This multi-disciplinary activity both contributes to the basic knowledge of those domains and to the development of systems for computer-assisted diagnosis and therapy.
The links hereafter provide a direct access to the publications for each of the 10 research teams of the laboratory.
- Department "Sciences et Technologies de l'Ingénierie et de l'Information":
- team BCM - Computational and Mathematical Biology
- team BioMMat - Ingénierie Biomédicale et Mécanique des Matériaux
- team GMCAO - Computer Assisted Medical Interventions (CAMI)
- team SPM - Health, Plasticity, Motricity
- team ThEMAS - Techniques for Evaluation and Modeling of Health Actions
- Department "Sciences du Vivant":
- team DyCTiM - Dynamics of Cells / Tissues and Functional Microscopy
- team EPSP - Environnement et Prédiction de la Santé des Populations
- team PRETA - Applied, Theoretical and Experimental cardio-Respiratory Physiology
- team SyNaBi - Systèmes Nanobiotechnologiques et Biomimétiques
- team TheREx - Thérapeutique Recombinante Expérimentale