Here is the updated scientific production of the EXMO-INRIA project-team
(Computer mediated exchange of structured knowledge), part of the research area "Data and Knowledge Processing at Large Scale"
within the LIG
, Grenoble Informatics Laboratory
EXMO contributes to an emerging field called the semantic web
, which blends the communication capabilities of the web, with knowledge representation. We currently build on our experience of alignments as representing the relationships between two ontologies on the semantic web.
The goal of the EXMO project-team is to develop theoretical and software tools
for enabling interoperability in formalised knowledge exchange.
Our current roadmap focuses on
Our work is applied to several contexts
- the design of an alignment infrastructure,
- the investigation of alignment properties (especially semantic properties).
- semantic peer-to-peer systems,
- dynamic document composition,
- interoperability in ambient computing,
- web service composition,
- social semantic networks and transformation system engineering.
We also investigate more traditional topics such as distributed reasoning with heterogeneous ontologies and expressive query answering.
Site web du LIG
- Data and Knowledge Processing at Large Scale
- Artificial Intelligence, Reasoning and inference, Knowledge
- Multimedia information management, Distributed semantic integration, Data querying, WWW models and technologies, Semantic web, Ontologies
- Distributed systems
- Context: models and adaptation