Here is the updated scientific production of the AMA research team
(Machine learning: models & algorithms), part of the research area "Data and Knowledge Processing at Large Scale"
within the LIG
, Grenoble Informatics Laboratory
The research of the AMA team fits within the general framework of machine learning and information modeling.
Within this framework, we are interested in developping new theoretical tools, as well as new prototypes to be deployed in classification or simulation settings, for example.
The AMA team aims at building models and algorithms
around two main axes which address distinct needs:
- need to access complex and dynamic information contained in large data repositories: data analysis and mining, as well as content organization (discrimination, clustering, categorization, filtering);
- need to analyze and simulate the behavior of complex, social systems: study on the interaction between autonomous systems and their environment, as well as on the interaction between individuals within a given system.
- Data and Knowledge Processing at Large Scale
- Cooperative systems and agents, Machine learning
- Information modeling
- Artificial perception, Social systems and networks