Here is the updated scientific production of the PRIMA-INRIA project-team
(Perception, recognition and integration for interactive environments), part of the research area "Interactive and Cognitive Systems"
within the LIG
, Grenoble Informatics Laboratory
The overall goal of the PRIMA project-team is to work out a scientific foundation for interactive environments.
An interactive environment requires the capabilities of perception, action and communication.
The PRIMA project-team mission is to develop and integrate these three capabilities:
The PRIMA project-team concerns the development of techniques for machine perception of people and their activities.
- the ability to perceive and model the environment and its contents,
- the ability to act by offering information or services, or by transporting materials,
- the ability to communicate and interact with occupants.
The research is organized along four axes:
- Multi-modal observation and tracking of people
- Integration and control of perceptual processes
- New forms of man-machine interaction
- Recognition and learning guided by the context of interaction
- Interactive and Cognitive Systems
- Man-machine interaction, Human-Computer Interface engineering, Dialogue, Context: models and adaptation, Human-Computer Interaction, Decision and action, Computer Graphics, Interfaces with virtual worlds , Intelligent computers and robotics