Here is the updated scientific production of the MAGMA team
(Grenoble multi-agent system team), part of the research area "Interactive and Cognitive Systems "
within the LIG
, Grenoble Informatics Laboratory
The MAGMA team is interested in engineering MAS, modelling and simulating complex social systems, and group dynamics.
For 15 years MAGMA has been working on theoretical and practical issues concerning MAS and has been developing agent based applications in many domains, e.g. Energy Management, Smart Homes, Health, Crisis and Emergency Management, Companion agents for everyday life, e.g. education and health.
Our work is structured around 4 themes:
- Agent based Modelling and Social Simulation (ABMSS)
- Autonomous and Distributed Planning
- Affective Relational Agents
- Engineering Multi-agent Systems
- Interactive and Cognitive Systems
- Knowledge, Interaction
- Artificial Intelligence, Cooperative systems and agents , Cognitive models
- Intelligent computers and robotics, Social systems and networks