The open archive HAL
HAL is an open archive where authors can deposit scholarly documents from all academic fields.
For the attention of the authors
- The deposit must be made in agreement with the co-authors and in the respect for the policy of the publishers.
- The deposit is subject of a control, HAL reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet the criteria of the archive.
- Any deposit is definitive, no withdrawals will be made after the on-line posting of the publication.
- Text files in pdf format or image files are sent to CINES for long-term archiving.
For the attention of the readers
- In a context of electronic distribution, every author keep all its intellectual property rights.